Dr. Peter Jurisich, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jurisich is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Peter Jurisich, DO
Dr. Peter Jurisich, DO is a Cardiology Specialist in Roseville, CA. They specialize in Cardiology, has 29 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. They graduated from Western University Of Health Sciences and is affiliated with Enloe Medical Center, Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion and Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
Dr. Jurisich works at
- Enloe Medical Center
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- BPS Healthcare
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Payors Organization
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Managed Care Administrators, Inc.
- Networks By Design
- Pacific Foundation for Medical Care
- Pacific Health Alliance
- Western Health Advantage
- York Risk Services
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Jurisich?
Dr. Jurisich has done two operations on me. Both times in my opinion he saved my life. I have found him to be direct in all aspects of his work. I would not want anyone else to operate on me given a choice it would with out question be Dr. Jurisich.
About Dr. Peter Jurisich, DO
- 29 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- William Beaumont Army Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Western University Of Health Sciences
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jurisich has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Jurisich has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Jurisich works at
Dr. Jurisich has seen patients for Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation and Supraventricular Tachycardia, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Jurisich on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
19 patients have reviewed Dr. Jurisich. The overall rating for this provider is 3.3. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Jurisich.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Jurisich, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Jurisich appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.