Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D.
Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D. is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Upland, CA. He specializes in Ophthalmology, has 8 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from SHAHID BEHESHTI UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE.
Dr. Bakhtiary works at Eastvale and 8 other locations. He treats conditions like Drusen, Keratitis along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Bakhtiary also conducts Eyelid Surgery. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Affiliated...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- SHAHID BEHESHTI UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- American Board of Ophthalmology - Ophthalmology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Pejman Bakhtiary, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile