Overview of Dr. Levin
Dr. Pavel A. Levin, M.D., PH.D. is an Internist (Hematologist or Oncologist) in Webster, TX. He specializes in Hematology & Oncology, Internal Medicine, and Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School and he is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, and Hca Houston Healthcare Pearland.
Dr. Levin's Locations
- Hca Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Hca Houston Healthcare Pearland
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Pavel A. Levin, M.D., PH.D.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- Internal Medicine
Education & Certifications
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Pavel A. Levin, M.D., PH.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Internists (Hematologists or Oncologists) nearby?
- Does Dr. Pavel A. Levin, M.D., PH.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Pavel A. Levin, M.D., PH.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile