Dr. Paul Ragusa, DO is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ragusa is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Paul Ragusa, DO
Dr. Paul Ragusa, DO is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Columbia, MD. They specialize in Orthopedic Surgery, has 10 years of experience. They graduated from New York Medical College and is affiliated with Saint John's Riverside Hospital, Saint Joseph's Medical Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion.
Dr. Ragusa works at
Pediatric Cardiology At Howard County10700 Charter Dr Ste 140, Columbia, MD 21044 Directions (443) 546-1550
- 2 984 N Broadway Ste 306, Yonkers, NY 10701 Directions (914) 369-1700
- 3 146 State Rt 17 Fl 3, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604 Directions (212) 886-1097
- 4 1088 N Broadway # 11, Yonkers, NY 10701 Directions (917) 727-7646
- Saint John's Riverside Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ragusa?
Amazing person inside and out. Attention to detail, professionalism and an expert in his craft. Patients respects and adores him, the time he spends with you trying to understand and help you in anyway of form is 2nd to none. You leave the office knowing that you received the best care, I should know, as I felt that way when I needed his expertise. The best all around. Kudos to him and the entire team at OSSM!
About Dr. Paul Ragusa, DO
- Orthopedic Surgery
- 10 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine
- Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine
- New York Medical College
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ragusa has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ragusa works at
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Ragusa. The overall rating for this provider is 5.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ragusa.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ragusa, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ragusa appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.