Dr. Patrick F. Carter, M.D.
Dr. Patrick F. Carter, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in San Francisco, CA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina.
Dr. Carter works at Dr. Lawrence Chao, MD. He treats conditions like Hypertension, High Cholesterol. Dr. Carter also conducts Physical Examination. He is accepting new patients and accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major insurance plans....
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Patrick F. Carter, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, Facultad De Medicina
- University Ca Irvine Med Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Patrick F. Carter, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Carter is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Carter is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. Patrick F. Carter, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile