Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw, DO is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Grand Rapids, MI. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Hand Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from POH Regional Medical Center - Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (0-0) .
Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw, DO works at Practice At 4300 Cascade Rd Se Suite 101 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Magellan Health Services, Vytra, and other major...
About Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw, DO
Education & Certifications
- POH Regional Medical Center - Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (0-0)
- Pontiac Osteopathic Medical
- Pontiac Osteopathic Medical (0-0) -- Mykola Bartkiw has marked this as incorrect
- The Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center (0-0) -- Hand & Microsurgery Fellowship
- St. Vincent Hospital & Health Ctr., Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hand & Upper Extremity
- Indiana University
- The Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Mykola J. Bartkiw, DO?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile