Dr. Mona Stone, DDS is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Stone is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mona Stone, DDS
Dr. Mona Stone, DDS is an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Fort Worth, TX. They specialize in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, has 12 years of experience. They graduated from UMKC Sch Med/Truman MC and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital.
Dr. Stone works at
Soumava Sen DDS P.c.3411 Sycamore School Rd, Fort Worth, TX 76123 Directions (817) 344-7159
- 2 72 Andorra Dr Ste 110, Roanoke, TX 76262 Directions
Soumava Sen DDS P.c.4511 Western Center Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76137 Directions (817) 918-3295
- 4 3335 W Wheatland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237 Directions (972) 878-5611
- Lancaster General Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- CompBenefits Corp.
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Stone?
My husband had a facial surgery with Dr Mona Stone, she is really knowledgeable, expert and professional, we are satisfy with this surgery
About Dr. Mona Stone, DDS
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- 12 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Broward General Medical Center
- Truman Med Cntr
- UMKC Sch Med/Truman MC
- Washington University, St Louis
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stone has an average wait time of 31 – 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Stone has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Stone works at
11 patients have reviewed Dr. Stone. The overall rating for this provider is 3.5. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Stone.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Stone, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Stone appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.