Dr. Miltiadis H. Zgonis, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Albany Medical College - Union University and he is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP), Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (PPMC), and Pennsylvania Hospital (PAH).
Dr. Miltiadis H. Zgonis, MD works at Penn Sports Medicine Weightman Hall and 2 other locations. He accepts...
About Dr. Miltiadis H. Zgonis, MD
- Achilles Tendon Injury
- Cartilage Injuries
- Meniscus Tears
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Frozen Shoulder
- Pcl Injury, Reconstructive Surgery, Rotator Cuff Repair And More
Education & Certifications
- Albany Medical College - Union University
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- CVS Health
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Devon Health Services (Americare)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (PPMC)
- Pennsylvania Hospital (PAH)