Dr. Michio Hirano, MD is a Neurologist in New York, NY. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Albert Einstein.
Dr. Michio Hirano, MD works at Practice At 710 W 168th St. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Michio Hirano, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Michio Hirano, MD
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Neuromuscular Disorders (nerve & Muscle Diseases), Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (als)
Education & Certifications
- Albert Einstein - Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University
- Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Jacobi Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Michio Hirano, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile