Dr. Michael W. Swartout, M.D.
Dr. Michael W. Swartout, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Santa Paula, CA. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from U Calif and he is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center, Marian Regional Medical Center, and Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura.
Dr. Swartout works at 247 March Street (Santa Paula). He frequently treats conditions like Difficulty With Walking, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Michael W. Swartout, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Washington Univ Sch of Med
- U Calif
- Ft Miley Va Hosp
- Internal Medicine
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- Marian Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Michael W. Swartout, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Swartout is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Swartout is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. Michael W. Swartout, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile