I have been going here for years and can’t say enough good things about DrOmidi and the staff. Very happy customer.
Overview of Dr. Omidi
Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Beverly Hills, CA. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Miami Childrens Hospital and he is affiliated with Southern California Hospital At Hollywood, Southern California Hospital at Culver City, and West Covina Medical Center.
Dr. Omidi works at Orange Grove Surgery Center LLC and 2 other locations. He treats...
Dr. Omidi's Locations
- Southern California Hospital At Hollywood
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- West Covina Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Omidi's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (173)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine
- University California Los Angeles Medical Center
- University of Illinois / Metropolitan Group Hospitals
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern University Medical Center, Chicago
- University Of Illinois, Metropolitan Group Hospitals, Chicago
- University Of Medicine, New Jersey, Newark
- Miami Childrens Hospital
- Miami Childrens Hospital, University Of Miami
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Michael M. Omidi, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile