Dr. Michael B. Millis, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Boston, MA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Michael B. Millis, MD works at Practice At 300 Longwood Ave . He is accepting new patients and accepts USA Managed Care, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael B. Millis, MD and to confirm all...
About Dr. Michael B. Millis, MD
- Birth Defects
Education & Certifications
- Harvard Medical School
- Krasnoyarsk State Medical University named after Professor V.F. Voino-Yasenetsky
- Children'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, General Surgery
- Harvard Orthopaedic Combined Residency Program
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals, Cleveland
- Harbard Combined Ortho, Resident:Orthopedics
- University Hospitals of Cleveland - Cleveland, OH
- University of Pennsylvania Health System Program
- Reconstructive Lower Extremity Surgery - AO Fellowship/Professor Heinz Wagner - Altdorf, Germany
- Wichernhaus Hosp Altdorf, Fellow (bavaria Germany)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Michael B. Millis, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile