Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in New York, NY. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University and he is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery.
Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD works at 520 East 72nd Street. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Oxford, United...
About Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD
- Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems, Hip Problems And More
Education & Certifications
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii - General Surgery
- University Of Hawaii John a Burns School Of Med
- hospital for special surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Joint Reconstructive Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1994, 2004
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO HMO POS
- United Healthcare