Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in New York, NY. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University and he is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery.
Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD works at 520 East 72nd Street. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Oxford, United...
About Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD
- Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems, Hip Problems And More
Education & Certifications
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University
- Hospital for Special Surgery
- University of Hawaii, Honolulu, Hawaii - General Surgery
- University Of Hawaii John a Burns School Of Med
- hospital for special surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery/Cornell Medical Center Program
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Joint Reconstructive Surgery
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery 1994, 2004
Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD hasn't specified which insurance carriers or plans he accepts. To confirm if Dr. Michael J. Maynard, MD accepts your insurance, contact his office at 212-774-2575.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO HMO POS
- United Healthcare