Dr. Michael D. Lockwood, D.O.
Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Family Medicine
Dr. Michael D. Lockwood, D.O. is a Clinical Geneticist in Lynchburg, VA. He specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM and Family Medicine, and has 17 years of experience. He graduated from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lockwood works at Central Virginia Family Physicians and 3 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis along with other conditions at varying...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Michael D. Lockwood, D.O.
Education & Certifications
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Michael D. Lockwood, D.O.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile