Dr. Michael Booker, MD is a Family Medicine Doctor (Primary Care Doctor) in Portland, OR. He specializes in Family Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science.
Dr. Michael Booker, MD works at Family Medical Group Northeast. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Michael Booker, MD and to...
About Dr. Michael Booker, MD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Colon Polyps
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Enlarged Prostate
Education & Certifications
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals
- OHSU, PORTLAND, OR
- KCUMB-COMEC/Via Christi Regional Medical Center Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Booker, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Michael Booker, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.