My son was experiencing a lot of pain at practice during the first week of running season. Dr. Antonis performed a very thorough examination of the knee, x-ray and ultrasound and then recommended a path of treatment to get my son back on the...
Overview of Dr. Antonis
Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO is an Emergency Medicine Specialist in McLean, VA. He specializes in Sports Medicine and Emergency Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center and he is affiliated with Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center.
Dr. Antonis works at Fairfax and 4 other locations. He treats conditions like Wrist Sprain or Strain. Dr. Antonis also conducts Musculoskeletal Function Test. He is...
Dr. Antonis's Locations
- Medstar Southern Maryland Hospital Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Antonis's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO?
Patient Ratings (67)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO
Education & Certifications
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine - Midwestern University
- Washington and Jefferson College
- University of Illinois at Chicago Medical Center
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO accepting new patients?
- Who are other Emergency Medicine Specialists nearby?
- Does Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Michael S. Antonis, DO?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile