Dr. Merritt K. Auld, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Seattle, WA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL.
Dr. Merritt K. Auld, MD works at Orthopedic Physician Associates. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Merritt K. Auld, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Merritt K. Auld, MD
- Ankle Injuries, Arthritis, Arthroscopic Surgery And More
- Torn Meniscus
Education & Certifications
- Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL
- University of South Dakota
- Unconfirmed Foreign Training, Orthopedic Surgery; Lenox Hill Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Sd Affil Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Lennox Hill Hospital, NY
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Merritt K. Auld, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile