Dr. Matthew D. Ohl, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Charlotte, NC. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Matthew D. Ohl, MD works at Practice At 9848 N Tryon St . He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Matthew D. Ohl, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. Matthew D. Ohl, MD
- Knee Problems, Hip Problems
- Patellar Tendonitis
Education & Certifications
- West Virginia University School of Medicine
- De Paul Comm Hlth Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Mt Carmel Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Mount Carmel Health System
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center, Kansas, USA - Surgery
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center, Orthopedic Surgery, Missouri, USA
- DePaul Health Center, Reconstructive Surgery and Biomechanics - Hip & Knee
- Mt. Carmel Medical Center -, Reconstructive Surgery and Biomechanics of the Hip and Knee
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Matthew D. Ohl, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile