Dr. Mark E. Tantorski, DO is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has 12 years of experience. He graduated from University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mark E. Tantorski, DO works at Practice At 4190 City Ave and 3 other locations. He is accepting new patients and accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Health Net, Medica, Tricare, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment...
About Dr. Mark E. Tantorski, DO
- Back Pain
- Birth Defects
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Herniated Disc
- Neck Pain
Education & Certifications
- University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Colorado
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS) of Connecticut
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Assurant Health
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Mark E. Tantorski, DO?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile