Dr. Mark Reed, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Reed is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Mark Reed, DPM
Dr. Mark Reed, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Placentia, CA. They specialize in Podiatry, has 33 years of experience, and is board certified in Foot Surgery. They graduated from Usc & Lac Med Ctr--Ca College Of Podiatric Medicine and is affiliated with Placentia-Linda Hospital.
Dr. Reed works at
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Reed?
Dr. Mark Reed, is my new best friend. My first visit with Dr. Reed I was scared and in a lot of pain. This was my first broken bone ever. I was dying in my head. Dr. Reed was so patient and explained everything to me so that I understood exactly what happened, what was happening, and his plan for a full recovery minus surgery!.. It 12 weeks to completely heal and I am forever thankful. He removed a ingrown nail from my other foot. I RECOMMEND DR.REED FOR ALL YOU FOOT CARE NEEDS!
About Dr. Mark Reed, DPM
- 33 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- Hadassah University Hospital Podiatric Surgical Fellowship, Jerusalem, Isreal
- University Of California San Francisco / Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University Of California At San Francisco (Ucsf) & Veterans Administration San Francisco Medical Center
- Usc & Lac Med Ctr--Ca College Of Podiatric Medicine
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Foot Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reed has an average wait time of 10 – 15 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Reed has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Reed works at
Dr. Reed has seen patients for Limb Pain, Difficulty With Walking, Dressing and-or Debridement of Wound, Infection and or Burn (incl. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy), and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Reed on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Reed has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Reed.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Reed, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Reed appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.