Me experience with doctor dean was exceptional, professional and great no one believe me and I am fighting a crooked Insurence company the only person who never changed there truth about my pain and condition and way of life that has changed for...
Overview of Dr. Dean
Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O. is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Charlottesville, VA. He specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Case Western Reserve, Metro Health and he is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital.
Dr. Dean works at Spinal Surgery Associates Plc and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Osteoarthritis of Spine, Low Back Pain along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Dean...
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Dean's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O.?
Patient Ratings (25)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O.
Education & Certifications
- University Of Medicine & Dentistry Of New Jersey, School Of Osteopathic Medicine Academic Center
- Case Western Reserve, Metro Health
- Sun Coast Hospital Nova Se
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Pain Medicine Specialists nearby?
- Does Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Mark H. Dean, D.O.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile