Overview of Dr. Serret
Dr. Marc A. Serret, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in College Station, TX. He specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Specialist, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Department Of General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University and he is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station, and Baylor Scott & White Medical Center –...
Dr. Serret's Locations
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Brenham
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Marc A. Serret, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
- Benedictine University
- Department Of General Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Department Of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Case Western Reserve University
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Marc A. Serret, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Marc A. Serret, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Marc A. Serret, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile