Dr. Malek M. El Muayed, MD is an Endocrinologist (Diabetes/Metabolism/Hormone Doctor) in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Malek M. El Muayed, MD works at Northwestern Medicine Endocrinology. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call...
About Dr. Malek M. El Muayed, MD
- Adrenal Disorders
- Adult Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Pump
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA)
Education & Certifications
- Albert Ludwigs University of Freiburg Faculty of Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston McGovern Medical School
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University
- Diabetes & Metabolism"
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- "American Board of Internal Medicine-Endocrinology
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism