Dr. Lynda Beaupin, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Beaupin is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Lynda Beaupin, MD
Dr. Lynda Beaupin, MD is a Pediatric Hematology-Oncology Specialist in Buffalo, NY. They specialize in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, has 18 years of experience, and is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology. They graduated from Saba University / School of Medicine and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Childrens Hospital, Degraff Memorial Hospital, Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital and Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Dr. Beaupin works at
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
- Degraff Memorial Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
- Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- Lifetime Benefit Solutions
- Martin's Point
- MVP Health Care
- No-Fault Car Insurance
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- POMCO Group
- Preferred Care Partners
- Univera Healthcare
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Beaupin?
About Dr. Lynda Beaupin, MD
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- 18 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York
- Saba University / School of Medicine
- York University
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beaupin has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Beaupin has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Beaupin works at
2 patients have reviewed Dr. Beaupin. The overall rating for this provider is 3.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Beaupin.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Beaupin, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Beaupin appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.