Overview of Dr. Kernitsky
Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D. is a Pediatrician (Children's Doctor) in Richmond, VA. She specializes in Pediatrics, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Med College of Virginia and she is affiliated with VCU Medical Center Main Hospital.
Dr. Kernitsky works at Vcu Medial Center - Ambulatory Care Center. She treats conditions like Vertigo, Gait Abnormality along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Kernitsky also conducts EEG...
- VCU Medical Center Main Hospital
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES
- Med College Va
- Med College Va
- Med College of Virginia
- Med College Of Virginia At Vcu
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D. is not accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Pediatricians (Children's Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Pediatricians (Children's Doctors)
Are you Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile