Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D.
Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D. is a Neurologist in Richmond, VA. She specializes in Neurology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Med College Of Virginia and she is affiliated with VCU Medical Center Main Hospital.
Dr. Kernitsky works at VCU Medical Center Neurology. She frequently treats conditions like Tremor, Seizure Disorders along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Kernitsky also conducts EEG (Electroencephalogram). She is...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- CORNELL UNIVERSITY / NEW YORK STATE STATUTORY COLLEGES
- Med College Va
- Med College Va
- Med College Of Virginia
- Med College Of Virginia At Vcu
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Kernitsky is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Kernitsky is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Neurologists nearby?
Compare with other Neurologists
Are you Dr. Lydia K. Kernitsky, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile