Dr. L. Scott S. Levin, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine and he is affiliated with GSPP Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP), Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (PPMC), and Pennsylvania Hospital (PAH).
Dr. L. Scott S. Levin, MD works at Penn...
About Dr. L. Scott S. Levin, MD
- Ankle Fracture
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bone Infection (Osteomyelitis)
- Chronic Wounds
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Leg Ulcer
Education & Certifications
- Temple University School of Medicine
- Duke University Hospital Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Devon Health Services (Americare)
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- GSPP Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP)
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center (PPMC)
- Pennsylvania Hospital (PAH)