Dr. Lolita M. McDavid, MD is a Pediatrician (Children's Doctor) in Cleveland, OH. She specializes in Pediatrics, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine.
Dr. Lolita M. McDavid, MD works at University Hospitals and 1 other location. She is accepting new patients and accepts Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, First Health (Coventry Health Care), Humana, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to...
About Dr. Lolita M. McDavid, MD
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Acute Upper Respiratory Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Femur Fracture
- Fungal Infection
Education & Certifications
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics, 1990
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lolita M. McDavid, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Lolita M. McDavid, MD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.