Dr. Linda Bosserman, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Bosserman is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Linda Bosserman, MD
Dr. Linda Bosserman, MD is a Medical Oncology Specialist in Duarte, CA. They specialize in Medical Oncology, has 41 years of experience, and is board certified in Internal Medicine. They graduated from Stanford University and is affiliated with Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, Chino Valley Medical Center, Corona Regional Medical Center, Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital, Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital, Emanate Health Queen Of The Valley Hospital, Montclair Hospital Medical Center, Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Riverside Community Hospital, Riverside University Health System-medical Center, San Antonio Regional Hospital and San Dimas Community Hospital.
Dr. Bosserman works at
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital
- Emanate Health Queen Of The Valley Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Riverside University Health System-medical Center
- San Antonio Regional Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medicaid of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Bosserman?
About Dr. Linda Bosserman, MD
- Medical Oncology
- 41 years of experience
- English, Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Stanford University Hospital
- Stanford Hospital
- Stanford University
- Uc Berkeley
- Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bosserman has an average wait time of 16 – 30 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Bosserman has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Bosserman works at
Dr. Bosserman speaks Spanish.
40 patients have reviewed Dr. Bosserman. The overall rating for this provider is 3.9. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Bosserman.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Bosserman, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Bosserman appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.