Dr. Javan removed a cyst on the top of my head in her office under local anesthesia. Other plastic surgeons wanted me to do it in outpatient surgery & wanted to shave my hair. She is a skilled and compassionate doctor. I highly recommend...
Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D. is a Surgeon (Reconstructive Surgeon/Plastic Surgeon) in Thousand Oaks, CA. She specializes in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Detroit Med Ctr/Wayne State U and she is affiliated with Los Robles Regional Medical Center.
Dr. Javan works at Leilie Javan M.d. A Medical Corp.. She frequently treats conditions like Breast Diseases, Hernia along with other conditions at varying...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D.?
Patient Ratings (50)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med
- Loma Linda University
- St. John's Hospital and Medical Center Detroit Michigan
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
- Detroit Med Ctr/Wayne State U
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons (Reconstructive Surgeons/Plastic Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Leilie J. Javan, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile