Dr. Kiren J. Kresa-Reahl, MD is a Neurologist in Portland, OR. She specializes in Neurology and Neurology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Dr. Kiren J. Kresa-Reahl, MD works at Providence Medical Group and 1 other location. She is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kiren J. Kresa-Reahl, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance...
About Dr. Kiren J. Kresa-Reahl, MD
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Parkinson's Disease
Education & Certifications
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Washington Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Washington Hospital Center
- Georgetown Univ Hsp/Washington Hsp Ctr Prog, Washington, DC,, Internal Medicine (1991-1992)
- Washington Hospital Center Find alumni in PORTLAND >
- Georgetown Univ Hsp Prog, Washington, DC,, Neurology
- Georgetown University Hospital (Neurology)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Kiren J. Kresa-Reahl, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile