Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D.
Vascular Surgery, Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D. is a Surgeon in Apopka, FL. He specializes in Vascular Surgery and Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program, and has 8 years of experience. He graduated from University of Tennessee Medical Center.
Dr. Treto works at Vascular Specialists of Central Florida and 4 other locations. He treats conditions like Dialysis Complications, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Treto also conducts Ablation. He...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Ross University School of Medicine
- The University Of Central Florida
- Orlando Health Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Kevin Treto, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile