Dr. Kevin J. Malone, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon (Hand Surgeon) in Cleveland, OH. He specializes in Hand Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED.
Dr. Kevin J. Malone, MD works at 730 Som Center Rd Ste 130 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Humana, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Kevin J....
About Dr. Kevin J. Malone, MD
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain's Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
- Hand Fracture
Education & Certifications
- UNIV OF CINCINNATI COLL OF MED
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Hand Surgery, 2011
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery, 2009
- Hand Surgery
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield