Overview of Dr. Beuttler
Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D. is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Ventura, CA. She specializes in Ophthalmology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Charity Hospital and she is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura, St. John's Regional Medical Center, and Ventura County Medical Center.
Dr. Beuttler works at 198 VIA BAJA and 4 other locations. She treats conditions like Eye Injuries, Eye Trauma along with other conditions...
Dr. Beuttler's Locations
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans
- Lsu Sch Of Med In New Orleans
- Tulane University
- Tulane University of Louisiana
- Charity Hospital
- LSU Eye Ctr
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Kathleen M. Beuttler, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile