Dr. Jungjae Lim, M.D.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jungjae Lim, M.D. is a Physiatrist (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctor) in East Syracuse, NY. He specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and has 6 years of experience.
Dr. Lim works at Upstate Comprehensive Pain Medicine and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Knee along with other conditions at varying frequencies. He accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and other major...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Jungjae Lim, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Physiatrists (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Jungjae Lim, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Jungjae Lim, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile