Dr. Juhana K. Karha, MD is an Internist in Austin, TX. He specializes in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine .
Dr. Juhana K. Karha, MD works at St Davids Heart and Vascular Pll. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Juhana K. Karha, MD and to confirm all accepted...
About Dr. Juhana K. Karha, MD
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Heart Disease
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine
- Brigham And Women'S Hospital
- Brigham land Women's Hospita
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Peter Bent Brigham Hospital/Harvard University
- Cardiovascular Diseases - (Cleveland Clinic Foundation) - Cardiovascular Disease
- Peripheral Vascular & Carotid Intervention - (Cleveland Clinic Foundation)
- Cleveland Clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Juhana K. Karha, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile