Overview of Dr. Lee
Dr. Joseph J. Lee, M.D., PH.D. is a Radiologist in Falls Church, VA. He specializes in Radiation Oncology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Christiana Care Hlth Services and he is affiliated with Inova Loudoun Hospital, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital, Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, Inova Fairfax Hospital, and Inova Alexandria Hospital.
Dr. Lee works at Va Radiation Oncology Association and 8 other locations. He treats conditions like...
Dr. Lee's Locations
9568 Kings Charter Dr Ste 202,
Ashland, VA 23005
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Joseph J. Lee, M.D., PH.D.
Education & Certifications
- University of Mn Med Sch
- Christiana Care Hlth Services
- Barnes Hosp St Louis Chldns Hosp Washington University Sch Med
- Radiation Oncology
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Joseph J. Lee, M.D., PH.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Radiologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Joseph J. Lee, M.D., PH.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Joseph J. Lee, M.D., PH.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile