Dr. Joseph G. Krainin, MD
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
Dr. Joseph G. Krainin, MD is a Neurologist in Reston, VA. He specializes in Neurology and Sleep Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from University of Michigan / Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krainin works at Singular Sleep and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Narcolepsy and Cataplexy, Restless Leg Syndrome along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Krainin also conducts Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP). He is...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Joseph G. Krainin, MD
Education & Certifications
- TUFTS UNIV SCH OF MED
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
- Sleep Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Joseph G. Krainin, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile