Dr. Joseph Ferrante, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Ferrante is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Joseph Ferrante, DPM
Dr. Joseph Ferrante, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Pasadena, CA. They graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital and Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center.
Dr. Ferrante works at
- Huntington Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Ferrante?
Very patient, professional, knowledgeable, and gentle
About Dr. Joseph Ferrante, DPM
- English, Armenian and Spanish
Education & Certifications
- Thompson Memorial Medical Center
- West Roxbury/Brockton Va Medical Center, Boston, Ma
- West Roxbury Va
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Foot Surgery and Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ferrante has an average wait time of Under 10 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Ferrante has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Ferrante works at
Dr. Ferrante speaks Armenian and Spanish.
Dr. Ferrante has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Ferrante.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Ferrante, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Ferrante appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.