Dr. Jonathan R. Brent, MD,PHD is a Psychiatrist & Neurologist in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Neuromuscular Medicine and Neurology, has 8 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Jonathan R. Brent, MD,PHD works at Regenstein Center for Neurological Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Cofinity, Humana,...
About Dr. Jonathan R. Brent, MD,PHD
- Anterior Horn Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
Education & Certifications
- McGaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology-Neurology
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonathan R. Brent, MD,PHD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Jonathan R. Brent, MD,PHD is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.