Dr. John Schwerdt, DPM is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Schwerdt is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. John Schwerdt, DPM
Dr. John Schwerdt, DPM is a Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery Specialist in Cornwall, NY. They specialize in Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery, has 12 years of experience, and is board certified in Foot Surgery. They graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine and is affiliated with Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall.
Dr. Schwerdt works at
- Montefiore St. Luke's Cornwall
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Schwerdt?
He established a plan to treat my problem, he was honest and direct but answered all my questions. His support staff were very professional and kind. It is rare to find such high quality medical care, I hope I continue to have good experiences with this doctor and his team.
About Dr. John Schwerdt, DPM
- Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
- 12 years of experience
Education & Certifications
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Saint Johns University of New York
- Foot Surgery and Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schwerdt has an average wait time of Over 45 minutes at their office(s).
Dr. Schwerdt has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Schwerdt works at
4 patients have reviewed Dr. Schwerdt. The overall rating for this provider is 4.0. You can read verified reviews and ratings and leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Schwerdt.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Schwerdt, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Schwerdt appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.