Dr. John A. Hefferon, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Hand Surgery At Boyes, Stark, Ashworth, Zemel, Rickard, Inc. and he is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. John A. Hefferon, MD works at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Blue Cross Blue...
Many providers have expertise treating multiple conditions or procedures. FindCare uses a variety of data sources to determine which conditions or procedures a provider treats and their level of experience.
A provider may accept your insurance carrier but may not be in-network with your specific plan. To confirm your coverage, contact your insurance carrier or the provider's office.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
About Dr. John A. Hefferon, MD
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School
- Los Angeles County-Usc Medical Center, Department Of Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- State University of New York At Buffalo
- Hand Surgery At Boyes, Stark, Ashworth, Zemel, Rickard, Inc.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery-Orthopaedic Surgery