Overview of Dr. Berkowitz
Dr. Joanne Berkowitz, M.D. is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Carmichael, CA. She specializes in Internal Medicine, has 17 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Orange Co Med Center.
Dr. Berkowitz works at Dignity Health Mercy Medical Group. She treats conditions like Eye Injuries, Burn Injuries along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Berkowitz also conducts Travel Vaccination. She is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem,...
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Joanne Berkowitz, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine
- Orange Co Med Center
- Orange Co Med Ctr
- Uc Davis Med Center
- Internal Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Joanne Berkowitz, M.D. accepting new patients?
Dr. Berkowitz is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Berkowitz is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
- Who are other Internists (Primary Care Doctors) nearby?
Compare with other Internists (Primary Care Doctors)
Are you Dr. Joanne Berkowitz, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile