Dr. Jerry Shih, MD
Dr. Jerry Shih, MD is a Clinical Neurophysiologist in La Jolla, CA. They specialize in Clinical Neurophysiology, has 34 years of experience, and is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology. They graduated from University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences and is affiliated with UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest.
Dr. Shih works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Shih?
About Dr. Jerry Shih, MD
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- 34 years of experience
- English, Mandarin
Education & Certifications
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital
- University of California-Los Angeles
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center
- University Of California At Los Angeles / Center For Health Sciences
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy and Neurology
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shih has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Shih works at
Dr. Shih speaks Mandarin.
Dr. Shih has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Shih.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Shih, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Shih appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.