Dr. Tromberg was excellent—very personable and knowledgeable. She took time to answer all questions and made me feel very comfortable during the procedure. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD is a Dermatologist (MOHS Surgeon) in Charlottesville, VA. She specializes in MOHS Micrographic Surgery, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. She graduated from Arkansas Skin Cancer Center and she is affiliated with Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital.
Dr. Tromberg works at Dermatologic Surgery of Central Va Plc and 1 other location. She frequently treats conditions like Carcinoma in Situ of Skin, Granuloma of Skin along with other conditions...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD?
Patient Ratings (13)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD
Education & Certifications
- University Of Florida
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine
- Wellesley College
- University Of Texas Medical Branch-Austin
- University Of Virginia, Department Of Dermatology
- Arkansas Skin Cancer Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Dermatologists (MOHS Surgeons) nearby?
- Does Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Jennifer S. Tromberg, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile