Dr. Jay A. Lutins, MD is an Urologist (Genitourinary Doctor) in Pittsburgh, PA. He specializes in Urology and Urology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic.
Dr. Jay A. Lutins, MD works at Center for Urologic Care PC. He is accepting new patients and accepts UPMC Health Plan, Inc., and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jay A....
About Dr. Jay A. Lutins, MD
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Certifications
- Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Presbyterian Univ Hosp, Urology; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Jay A. Lutins, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile