Dr. Jay A. Gottfried, MD,PHD is a Neurologist in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Neurology and Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from New York University School of Medicine and he is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, and Pennsylvania Hospital.
Dr. Jay A. Gottfried, MD,PHD works at Penn Neuroscience Center - Neurology. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue Cross...
About Dr. Jay A. Gottfried, MD,PHD
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anterograde Amnesia
- Behavioral Issues in Dementia
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
- Cognitive Impairment
Education & Certifications
- New York University School of Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- University College London
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Clover Health Plan
- Devon Health Services (Americare)
- Gateway Health Plan