Dr. James Scalone, DO is an Orthopedic Surgeon in San Diego, CA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has 15 years of experience. He graduated from College of Osteopathy of The Pacific.
Dr. James Scalone, DO works at James Scalone. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. James Scalone, DO and to confirm all accepted insurance plans.
About Dr. James Scalone, DO
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Herniated Disc
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Certifications
- College of Osteopathy of The Pacific
- Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Metropolitan Hosp-Msucom, Orthopedic Surgery; Cuyahoga Fls Gen Hsp-Core, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Western Reserve Case System
- Metropolitan Hospital - MSUCOM
- LECOMT/Niagara Falls Medical Center Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. James Scalone, DO?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile