Dr. James H. Rosing, MD
Dr. James H. Rosing, MD is a Surgeon in Newport Beach, CA. He specializes in Surgery, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California and he is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Hoag Hospital Newport Beach.
Dr. Rosing works at James E Barber MD and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Skin Cancer, Secondary Malignancies. Dr. Rosing also conducts Destruction of...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. James H. Rosing, MD
Education & Certifications
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The Univ Of Southern California
- University Of Southern California
- Stanford Univ-Stanford Hosp & Clins
- University of California At Davis / School of Medicine
- University Of California, Irvine
- Plastic Surgery
1441 Avocado Ave Ste 708,
Newport Beach, CA 92660
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. James H. Rosing, MD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. James H. Rosing, MD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. James H. Rosing, MD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile